This whip ass to the americans was worse than the last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This whip ass to the americans was worse than the last

Because they prepared for it, they said they were coming back for whats theirs and Drugling was coming to lead the charge.

They have another year to figure out how to spin this and sell some papers (Hype) the rumble in Rio , the rumble in the jungle,Operation Brazil ,Make the Jamaican economy scream (Yuh know I had to go there ) Misstorian American predictions, How do they spin and sell this ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

This is a pretty picha

http://www.iaaf.org/competitions/iaa...875/medaltable
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The scary thing is the some of the key players were missing ,be it lack of form ,or injury i.e Blake, even scarier some will get better.Donkey Man and the MVP 400m youth, and then you have the hurry come ups popping in.

Dem corna dark sah.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Very.

Comment

What pleases me the most is knowing that we have a nice crop of 400m youngsters coming up that we'll see in a few years.

Young Taylor
          Bloomfield
          Nathan Allen (My Pick)
          Manley
          Hyde
          O'Hara
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ahhhhhhhh sah,forgive them lord, they know not,what they have done.

Talent abounds.

Comment

Bann, Carpenter.............

Which one is the KC youth who the coach says is faster than Bloomfield?

Comment

Dat a wha yuh ear bout ,wha yuh nuh ear bout a di country girl whey soon buss.

Comment

X,Bolt has his eyes on beating his World Records,and Rio is the slatd venue.
                  Gatlin has to come to grips with the prospect of his very best only being goid enough fir the bronze medal,there is no question lake will beat him.
                  Rio is where ET has to start making the case to becoming a global household name,Schipper is going to work on her start but I am confident ET learnt a valuable early lesson.

Comment

I think all that has started being answered in Beijing, it will culminate in Rio.

Comment

I wonder what going to happen next, will they fire the track CEO who has been so successful in marketing the team and getting sponsorship and money. Seems money talks and track performance walks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                        Seems money talks and track performance walks!!
                        Dem win nuh walking medal? Then a guess it not even walk!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Did you all notice the USA medal count? 6 6 6 . Don1 mussi done note and add to the evidence against the Babylon s*itstem! LOL
                          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                            My lord, my lord, my lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                              Did you all notice the USA medal count? 6 6 6 . Don1 mussi done note and add to the evidence against the Babylon s*itstem! LOL
                              LOL! Mi belly!!
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X