That US 4 x 4 ladies Shottas Pose to the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That US 4 x 4 ladies Shottas Pose to the World

The US 4 x 4 ladies came out with a Shottas pose. The 1st Amendment defended by the 2nd., free speech and gun rights. . But they could not back it up with performance on the track.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0886407&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0886407&type=1
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Nice pose though. I think they won in the eye candy category this time around.

Their 4x100m team had some good looking ladies.

Jasmine Todd

English GArdner
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

If good looks was on display then they should have shown Hastings Butt because she has the best buff on the team That was a free speech statement that they can defend their women's 4 x 4 legacy against any country in the 4 corners of the world.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

I am happy that they brought this idea of teams posing over from the World Relays. Adds a little hype to the mix.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

English Gardener sounds like a job title! Parents should be kinder to their children

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yes GREAT innovation from the Bahamians ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

snicker!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Gamma: A Question

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                Yes GREAT innovation from the Bahamians ....
                Gamma, this is a serious question that I’m asking now. I saw a poster on the Caribbean Track and Field Forum (a moderator) making a similar comment to what you made above. I’m not saying you are both wrong, but I had somehow always thought that this innovative method of introducing relay teams came straight from the IAAF.

In other words, I had assumed that this was a creative move by the IAAF, which they tested/first incorporated at the IAAF World Relays. Of course, I could be wrong, hence my question.

Comment

To be honest I am sure but I assumed that it may have originated with the LOC for the world relay.

Never the less I will always associate it with BAH ...

Comment

What if it was our woment that made that pose,would there be contrasting views about the same pose as result?
                    Level playing ground?

Comment

The pose is great but if yuh bold enough to do that pose yuh better mek sure yuh win!

Of course, there might be some backlash because of our reputation as a murderous nation. Don't think we needed to have done a pose like that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have no problem with the pose,it is the hypocrisy of it being well met in one case but probably not in another.The US has not immersed itself in some per capita stats,it acknowledges a serious problem of gun violence,ergo..

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          The pose is great but if yuh bold enough to do that pose yuh better mek sure yuh win!

Of course, there might be some backlash because of our reputation as a murderous nation. Don't think we needed to have done a pose like that.
                          Looks like it was the Charlie's Angel's pose.

http://espn.go.com/espnw/athletes-li...?ex_cid=espnTW

Comment

s/b "I'm NOT sure"

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                              s/b "I'm NOT sure"
                              Thanks for taking the time to reply, boss. If I find out anything further about this matter, I promise that I will share it with you.

Thanks once again.

Comment

Working...
                              X