Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very good going Asafa and Sherone

http://rjrnewsonline.com/sports/asaf...urt-settlement
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

good news.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I hope that this important piece of fact, "ingredients in the product (Epiphany D1) that were not listed on the label," will be included when the foreign press reports on these upstanding athletes.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

We all should be quick to post this just like when they were "caught". No more should they even be refer to as "Drug cheat" etc.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Great going!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Correct! Any and every time that we hear any such reference regarding the 2013 incident we need to call out whoever wants to trade on this. I remember seeing a graphic somewhere recently about the number of "drug cheats" (or whatever words they used) that were in the 100M final and they lumped Asafa equally with Gatlin and Gay to name two others who were "fingered". They should be printing at least a revised graphic, better, they should send a letter of apology.
            Peter R

Comment

I havent heard of any athlete suing a supplement company and winning.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Great legal work by their team. Imagine those athletes who can't afford a lawyer.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Tip Of The Iceberg
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Big tings.

Comment

I won't hold my breath for that one.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I think reducing the three years ban to six months was an auspicious beginning,it is now time for it to be removed from the record.It is true that athletes are responsible for what is found in their bodies but the finding of facts resulted on the discovery of yet another commodity placed on the warning list(even the powers that be were ignorant to the secret banned ingredient),and of course settlement attests to culpability..
                        Simpson and Powell remain on an infamous list.

Comment

Working...
                        X