Lightning Bolt - 19.75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning Bolt - 19.75

Breaks Don Quarrie's 200m record which has stood for about 36 donkey years. Congrats to Mills & BOLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
    Breaks Don Quarrie's 200m record which has stood for about 36 donkey years. Congrats to Mills & BOLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    CONGRATS to Bolt!
    May he go from strength to strength! A win at the World's would be magnificent!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I hope he will keep his speed in the final Hundred. I know he can compete with Gay in the first 100 but will he be able to compete with him in the final or keep off Spearman there?

Congrats Bolt good to see you moving into postive teritary again youth. Determination and discipline will do it everytime.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mills?! Aaah bwoy. Sat beside a Camperdown past student yesterday and he did not have the kindest words for the celebrated coach, Glen Mills, who helped to make Camperdown the sprint factory. He said Mills was a much better shopper of athletes than he was a coach.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          CONGRATS to Bolt!
          May he go from strength to strength! A win at the World's would be magnificent!
          True but him have di b@tty man fi contend wid..

What is up with Tyson eyebrows ??

Comment

them say him mash up ahtletes, I wonder how true this is.

I thought Kevin Moore would be a world beater.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

them say ********************man fast

It is proven

Comment

Working...
              X