Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Deal, big up Holyfield

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/boxing/34648104
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Still a very sad story.

I thought Vin Baker blowing $100 million and working at Starbucks was bad. This man supposedly blew over $200 million and is now hoping his son goes pro so he has access to a few million more to blow.

Apparently there is no limit to the size of the fortune that can be lost by someone who is unprepared to handle it.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

at least he is giving his sons a chance and playing the daddy role.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes it is the least he can do after falling behind on paying child support so many times.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Das why (as much as many may not like tRUMP)...his story in building the empire that he has--was not easy. I requires a helluva lot to accomplish.

Some folks think having a million$ and holding on to it is easy.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

When you have your career path predetermined and the security of knowing your failures will not mean your family starving or being homeless, then yes, building an empire is "not" easy.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
              Still a very sad story.

I thought Vin Baker blowing $100 million and working at Starbucks was bad. This man supposedly blew over $200 million and is now hoping his son goes pro so he has access to a few million more to blow.

Apparently there is no limit to the size of the fortune that can be lost by someone who is unprepared to handle it.
              And what if his son says, a who yuh again? Why do parents sometimes feel that their children owe them anything?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

True and knowing have to strategical use bankruptcy laws...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That Black Lives matter icon?
                  The guy looks relaxed...but is...that a garrote...stick strangling him what makes him happy?
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    That Black Lives matter icon?
                    The guy looks relaxed...but is...that a garrote...stick strangling him what makes him happy?

YELLOW LIVES MATTER, TOO

Garrote? What are you looking at?

That "guy" is me, dreaming for a day on a Jamaica beach, other than Hellshire!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well at least he is putting in the time with them. He could have been using this time for his other hobbies, "Pastor" Holyfield or "making more a them".

Give him some credit as a parent.

Comment

Right!!

Comment

Working...
                        X