Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury-plagued Tiger Woods on the verge of calling it

a day.

Even so he is still arguably the best golfer ever.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/02/go...?iref=obinsite

I think pretty much everything beyond this will be gravy," said Woods, who has racked up 79 PGA Tour triumphs in total and over $110 million in tournament prize money.

"I've passed Jack (Nicklaus) in the all-time win list, just shy of Sam (Snead). I passed Sam basically a decade ago in major championships but I'm still shy of Jack's (record of 18).

"So I've had a pretty good career for my 20s and 30s. For my 20 years out here I think I've achieved a lot, and if that's all it entails, then I've had a pretty good run.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

That would be such a pity.

His form dipped after that fracas with his wife. Did she razs him in the back with his driver?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

..or he had overwhelming monetary concerns immediately after the divorce.
      That probably redefined (playing)golf..,it became a job.
      THE driver was he divorce lawyer,and it was hers.

Comment

You may be on to something.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have no doubt in my mind. You don't reverse and hit your mailbox like that unless someone coming after you with something. LOL!!!

All his problem started after that.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

.........pleeze do not encourage the Rock....
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Why the reluctance to answer my question regarding the Dr. Degruy video I posted(for your viewing)?Again I am asking,did you watch it??

Comment

No, I did not watch it.

Very busy at this time of the year.

just pop in now and then to make sure you are be'aving y'sef....and for some stress relief.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

An injured tiger is a very dangerous animal, usually!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He's been injured for a while and he's been as meek as a lamb!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So him nickname is now "lamb woods"?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Peter R

Comment

Working...
                        X