Gayles Cosby time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gayles Cosby time

Chris Gayle's comments to a female reporter have given cricket a real problem... until now, the West Indies stalwart has been lauded for his lavish and lewd lifestyle
    Chris Gayle asked a female reporter out for a drink in a live TV interview
    TEN Sport's Twitter team later deleted a message labelling him 'smooth'
    Gayle is treated like a messiah, in part thanks to his lavish lifestyle
    Cricket has allowed him to become a hero, nurturing him and his attitude
    By LAWRENCE BOOTH FOR THE DAILY MAIL
    PUBLISHED: 12:02 EST, 5 January 2016 | UPDATED: 12:50 EST, 5 January 2016

shares
    View comments
    In the immediate aftermath of Chris Gayle's interview with a Channel Ten reporter in Australia, one word summed up the problem cricket faces in its largely unexplored relationship with sexism. That word was 'smooth'.
    'Smooth' was the hashtag at the end of a tweet posted by the broadcaster's social-media team, who were evidently impressed by Gayle's decision to ask Mel McLaughlin out for a drink live on air. The tweet was quickly deleted – but the adjective hung in the ether.
    Here was the epitome of a certain type of attitude, and one that is easily found in cricket. Gayle, you see, was just having a bit of fun.
    It was banter, mate. McLaughlin should have been flattered. And, that oldest of chestnuts: no one died.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cri...#ixzz3wShWAid4
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Chris Gayle has been accused of exposing his genitals to a female staff member who was with the West Indies team during last year's Cricket World Cup inside a dressing room.
    The woman, according to the Sydney Morning Herald, went inside to get a sandwich when she thought all the players were only the field, only to find Gayle and one other standing in the room with a towel around his waist.
    The allegations come just hours after the 36-year-old West Indian star was fined $10,000 for inappropriate comments he made to Channel 10 reporter Mel McLaughlin during a live interview on Monday night.
    Scroll down for video
    Chris Gayle, pictured arriving at Melbourne Airport, has been accused of exposing himself to a female staff member who was with the West Indies team during last year's Cricket World Cup inside a dressing room
    +18
    Chris Gayle, pictured arriving at Melbourne Airport, has been accused of exposing himself to a female staff member who was with the West Indies team during last year's Cricket World Cup inside a dressing room
    According to the Sydney Morning Herald, the incident where Gayle exposed himself involved the cricketer pulling the towel he was wearing down to expose himself, while saying: 'Are you looking for this?'
    The newspaper also reported the incident was reported to team officials, who told all players to ensure women around the squad were treated with respect.
    RELATED ARTICLES

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3wSi50LIp
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Odd as it may sound, the dressing rooms incident is less of an issue to me

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        Odd as it may sound, the dressing rooms incident is less of an issue to me
        Why is it less of an issue?

Comment

Please cue the "Lie dem a tell, why are they all just coming out now" responses.

"‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

See Chris Gayle epitomizes that more sex means naught

The more one has sex with multiple women(people) the more the need to do it over and over without restrain of behavior,
            The reason why I say this is from my understanding of Chris Gayle I heard he has access to many beautiful women in Jamaica, India and maybe Australia now as well. Therefore as a playboy one would think raunchiness is kept in check...From Chris attitude sud be "Been there (sex) dat no biggy wen cute chick cum around..but no sah Chris a behave like him still nooh get much,,,lmao" or at the very least mek di woman do her job then reach out to her or her reps later through an intermediary ( brickie or whomever).

I wonder if Brickie ever been to one of Chris uptown house party...mi just a wonder. Brickie or anyone here if you have and going next time tell the Great Bats man fi just kool it nuh.
            Use more decorum ..nuh behave so outlandish like him always HORNY Or short a Punnany
            Last edited by PeeJay; January 6, 2016, 12:49 PM.
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Just saw this post by a woman on FB. I wonder how much more this has to run

Ok...so I wasn't gonna comment on the Chris Gayle thing but since I hear some people making it a racial issue I think I should type my thoughts. It's not a racial issue. He is just a man that thinks ALL women want him. He really thinks he's cute...he flirts with all women and thinks he can say anything and get away with it. I met him a few weeks ago and he immediately asked me out for drinks. When I told him I was busy and didn't have any spare time, he asked me what I do for a living. After telling him and giving him my business card...his response....(brace yourself) "YOU'RE A DENTIST? CAN YOU CLEAN MY TEETH WITH YOUR TONGUE"?
              After 3 seconds of SHOCK...I had to put him in his place and explain that my office is professional. I then asked him if this kind of flirting thing work for him all the time. It was obvious to me that he speaks like that regularly. I've been in dentistry since 1991 and NOBODY has ever asked me that. Needless to say I walked away shaking my head and saying to myself he needs some home training and some diplomacy and that was one conversation I don't think I will ever forget.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

If Gayle had said the same thing to McLaughlin in private that is a man and woman thing

The lockeroom incident, if true, is still lewd and pathetic, but in that instance she has invaded his space, the lockeroom .... She said she though no one was in there, clearly she gave thought to whether or not she should be there. Suppose he complained that she walked in on him?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The upshot of all this, ironic as it is, is that if you hadn't heard of Mel Mclaughlin before ( I hadn't) you certainly have now. All the negative publicity for CG redounds to her own fame and possibly greater opportunities career-wise etc.
                  Peter R

Comment

And Mel is indeed beautiful!

The other day when I was interviewed on SportsMax Zone with one Alexis Nunes sitting right beside mi...unnu tink she look good pon TV? See har live! I was this close to pulling a Chris Gayle pon di people dem show!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Alexis move on to ESPN now! (She did defend Suarez during the "negro" scandal...one parent is from El Salvador?)

Maybe Mel will join her ?!?
                      Peter R

Comment

Yuh chatting Dockery! LoL

Comment

Working...
                        X