X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W.I win W.Win 20/20 Champs

Cricket lives in the W.I.....sweeeettt.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Caan talk to the WICB...3 world champions,U 19 ,Women and Men ....or is buck up.....lol.An outlier after all the richest organization should dominate?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Caan talk to the WICB...3 world champions,U 19 ,Women and Men ....or is buck up.....lol.An outlier after all the richest organization should dominate?
      Watched game from start to finish and this was the most exciting game I have ever seen.

Comment

Yep.20/20 mi say.

Comment

I keep telling my Indian associates, the IPL saved W.I cricket because when England and Australia shut their doors or were selective in who they want in their leagues,the IPL opened up its doors to our best and not so best.

W.I cricket lives.

Comment

**** di captain Blast the WICB on live T.V...mi belly.Sammy juss chat to dem..lol

Comment

Hopefully the Indians don't follow suit. Doubt it still but you never know

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Marlon Samuels takes aim at Shane Warne and Ben Stokes after T20 win
                • Samuels fined 30% of match fee for ‘abusive and offensive’ language
                • Man of the match dedicates award to Warne after 85 against England

“Shane Warne has a problem with me. I don’t know what – I’ve never disrespected him. It seems he has a lot inside him that needs to come out. I don’t appreciate the way he continues to talk about me. And the things he keeps doing. I don’t know – maybe it’s because my face is real and his face is not.”

Sammy, meanwhile, took aim at Mark Nicholas, who had written before this event for Cricinfo that West Indies were “short of brains”. “I’m done with Mark,” said a clearly riled Sammy. “This tournament, with all that happened before … The disrespect from journalists, from our own cricket board. That was out of order. The only way we could make a statement was by winning this tournament. When you see these 15 men playing out there with hunger and passion, it all stems from what has been boiling inside.”

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/201...es-shane-warne

Comment

He doesnt learn

Marlon Samuels swipes at Ben Stokes after West Indies beat England in World Twenty20 final: 'He doesn't learn'
                  England cricket: Click here for all the latest news and videos
                  West Indies beat England by four wickets to win the World Twenty20 final
                  Carlos Brathwaite hit the first four balls of the final over for six
                  Marlon Samuels starred with an unbeaten 85 off 66 balls in Kolkata
                  Samuels launched a scathing verbal attack at England's Ben Stokes
                  He was responding to Stokes' earlier sledging during Sunday's victory
                  By LAWRENCE BOOTH FOR THE DAILY MAIL
                  PUBLISHED: 16:23 EST, 3 April 2016 | UPDATED: 04:30 EST, 4 April 2016

shares
                  View comments
                  Ben Stokes was taunted by Marlon Samuels after the England all-rounder was hit for four last-over sixes to hand West Indies the World Twenty20 crown.
                  West Indies needed 19 off the final over, only for Carlos Brathwaite to smash Stokes’s first four deliveries over the rope to break England hearts.
                  Samuels, who was man of the match for his unbeaten 85 off 66 balls, then took the opportunity to wallow in Stokes’s misery, gloating: ‘He doesn’t learn.’
                  Scroll down for video

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cri...#ixzz44rOwopAI
                  Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment

LOL! Marlon is a sample, one of those people who can't hold his tongue. Stokes deserves all of it.

I am very happy for Marlon still, I thought he was lost to the game a few years ago but he has shown resilience and made good on his talent.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Not sure I like the tone of some of the responses. Bordering on gloating and less-than-gracious behaviour.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yeah, that is him though. Not going to change.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yeah, I don't expect that.

Happy to see Gayle out of the limelight for the wrong reasons.

I like Darren Sammy's captaincy.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The English deserve it... tek dis sledging ting too far! and as to referring to Shane Warne ... "my face is real, his is not..." DWL
                            Peter R

Comment

Di Full 100: W.I PRESS CONFERENCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV1IU1sKt3s

Comment

Working...
                              X