• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tend to agree - to hell with Shane Warne and the rest of t

Let us celebrate the victory!

http://www.news.com.au/sport/cricket...ab0652c9ecb20c

BLACK LIVES MATTER

For clarification... to agree with what? this article?

Aussies don't want to take any responsibility for anything... those choir boys...

I found most of it pretty offensive! They are now involved in character assassination and linking Samuels to the crime rate!? Him is a Godfather?! Is he a "Dudus"? Maybe Bricktop can tell us... but they are now playing this holier than thou role?? KMT
    Peter R

Comment

Agreed,the worst of us before the best of them.If Samuels was white and acted like Warne ,pointing fingers,cursing ,throwing balls and ridicules him on TV,there wouldn't be an issue,but for the black man to act as if im out of place fi talk or,talk out of turn as they say.....di nerve of the man.I

Mo has bought it !Let Samuels be as black ,ugly ,arrogant as he wants to be ,opps I meant white...lol
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

More conscious than thou, huh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          For clarification... to agree with what? this article?

Aussies don't want to take any responsibility for anything... those choir boys...

I found most of it pretty offensive! They are now involved in character assassination and linking Samuels to the crime rate!? Him is a Godfather?! Is he a "Dudus"? Maybe Bricktop can tell us... but they are now playing this holier than thou role?? KMT
          They would like us to believe that "holier than thou" line. ...but as you rightly pointed out they are also pointing out the conundrum they are in as they publicly wallow in the gutter.

Aside: The Aussies are pulling a Bernie Sanders like act!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X