Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What place?

Steeuups.

When hypocrite only have talk when it suits them, I tell them to STFU. Plain and simple.

What next his campaign to Mack on white female reporters as the next rallying call? Steeuups.

Chris must stop gwaan like victim when he is a perp (which is his right if he want to hunt white tail).

When since is XLCR not a "top" school? Siome ah unno mussi born big why unno can get samfie so easy.

Comment

Really, Willi?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The man have a right to tell his story in his own words. If it embarrasses some then too bad. Notice no one refuted what he said about the prejudice in local cricket except to say it has since changed. I am wondering why his description of Jamaican prejudice bothers you so? Maybe if you can't handle someone telling his own experiences which others have corroborated you might consider not reading his opinions ie when it comes to Gayle STFU.

Comment

So, Gayle is a white woman-loving, orgy-having, serial female reporter abusing/looking, big bat wielding, arrogant muahfcuker, who happens to also be the best T20 batsman in the world...who gives a damn what may have happened to him when he was simply long and lanky Christopher Gayle of Lucas Cricket Club?!

Is that what Willi is saying?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yah!

Comment

Yah!

I want to hear from the righteous. Plain and simple. Cant tek the one day Christians.

Comment

Sounds like you want to hear from those who know their place. Talking about actual experiences does not constitute being holier than thou even of it causes discomfort to some. You sound a lot like American media when they hear black athletes say things that make them uncomfortable.

Comment

Sounds like I dont want to hear from the OJ Simpson types. Find religion when it convenient.

Yah feel mi?

I dont give a hoot about yankee media. Yuh barking up the wrong tree.

Comment

Mek mi spell it out so yuh get it. White people fulla schitt, black people fulla schitt, all peoples fulla schitt.

No set can be placed on a pedestal...so it comes down to assessing the individual. I want to hear from the more righteous. That si my prerogative.

Sounds like dat bothers you? So be it.

PS, Labarite and Sochie fulla schitt too...so you cant fallah none blindly. You seem to be blinkered to only one set. You will ultimately be disappointed.

Comment

who happens to also be the best T20 batsman in the world
                      ...who happens to also have been ....

Sorry, carry on
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Ever since him boast bout him big bat it look like him can't even manage it himself. Wooiiieee!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ali can write book. Chris and OJ fi guh siddung!

Comment

Chris and OJ is not the same righteous Jesuit.

Comment

Yuzimmi

Comment

Working...
                              X