Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAYBE WOMEN'S beach volleyball

...is my favorite olympic event........

Love the women's indoor volleyball too.....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

It's a "toss up"... NOT! Beach volleyball wins no contest... whatever you may be criticised for HL, it definitely does not include your taste in sports...
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      It's a "toss up"... NOT! Beach volleyball wins no contest... whatever you may be criticised for HL, it definitely does not include your taste in sports...
      You are right PR...not contest at all.

Difficult to change the channel when the young ladies are in action......

HL

Comment

You & Peter R can stick with the Beach Volleyball ladies, and I'll stick with the Volleyball ladies.......I prefer the more curvaceous ladies with ASSets (Cameroon, Brazil, Puerto Rico, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
          You & Peter R can stick with the Beach Volleyball ladies, and I'll stick with the Volleyball ladies.......I prefer the more curvaceous ladies with ASSets (Cameroon, Brazil, Puerto Rico, etc.)
          You have good taste USAF

HL

Comment

When me was a bwoy a grow up eena Jamaica, everybody did have the long stick fi hold up the clothes line, which also doubled as the long stick fi pick mango and breadfruit....so today I saw Team USA beat Team Poland in beach volleyball. I was busy searching in the background for two mango trees.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Just for you USAF:https://www.google.tt/search?q=winif...f8B4wQ_AUIBigB
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X