RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rugby, Archery, BasketBall (both men and women)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rugby, Archery, BasketBall (both men and women)

of course Beach VolleyBall (WOMEN ONLY), Road Cycling, Fencing Gymnastics, Judo, Diving, TT....

I am finding most of these Olympic events just as fascinating as T&F.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

HL, I know the Egyptian women beach volleyballers must be your favourites!!
    Peter R

Comment

I am somewhat embarassed to say that I found the syncronized diving quite interesting to watch.

It must take a lot of practice and teamwork to do what they do.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Growing up, I've always liked watching all those other sports. I was completely flummoxed the other day when I saw that rugby was an Olympics sport. I saw a completely bald headed player for England and had to check myself when my eyes ventured down to the roundness of the players' bottoms. KMR only to realize seh dem a woman. Me never know seh woman played rugby. Caster Semenya has nothing on dem.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I have a hard time choosing between watching fencing and women's beach volleyball ...

I-man, don't be embarrassed, I watch it too...
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
            I am somewhat embarassed to say that I found the syncronized diving quite interesting to watch.

It must take a lot of practice and teamwork to do what they do.
            Just make sure you check out the synchronized swimming event. It is awesome!!!!

HL

Comment

Just finished watching fencing.

An American Black made it to the 1/4 finals.

HL

Comment

'An American black' ..... 😳 Bully for 'them'!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                X