US swim team member robbed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US swim team member robbed?

After hearing the account by the alleged victim, I became suspicious. Americans will do anything and destroy anyone for publicity. His story is starting to take a bizarre turn.

Very bizarre indeed.

The Brazilian authorities yanked those [other] two swimmers off the plane yesterday--for further questioning.

Those Americans swimmers were not up to any good.....

If it turns up that they lied...no sponsor will want to be associated with these guys.

It takes years and years to build up a good reputation--just minutes to lose it!!
    Last edited by HL; August 18, 2016, 09:17 AM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Jail thing in Brazil if they lied. Dem nuh play!

Comment

minor offence
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

There is absolutely no doubt that they lied on some level. The bigger question is what the motive was for making up or at the very least embellishing the story.Personally I think it was totally made up.

The security video shows them taking out their wallets and cell phones, things that they claimed were taken from them during the robbery. First they said they were pulled over by a car, then they said it happened when they stopped at a gas station.

I hope they are punished in some way for this.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-...115778?SThisFB
            Peter R

Comment

False police report???

Comment

I hate to say so, but it's a good ting dem wuzn black! Lochte (a 32 yr old) would never have been described as a "kid"...
                Peter R

Comment

HL, is so you bring that ugly American attitude when you travel to Jamaica? Or Scotland?

I hope not. Yuh modda neva bring yuh up lakka dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    HL, is so you bring that ugly American attitude when you travel to Jamaica? Or Scotland?

I hope not. Yuh modda neva bring yuh up lakka dat!

No sah, mi prim and proper.....

Hope Brazil milk it for all it's worth!!!
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      No sah, mi prim and proper.....

Hope Brazil milk it for all it's worth!!!
                      Hope they do.

Comment

Off his dignity by himself

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                        X