No announcement yet.

X Japan looked good in the relay! If JA slip we might

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felix relay legs are always top notch though, demolishing her is no easy feat. I suspect that was what JA was hoping would happen but with the poor change and perhaps Elaine being a bit weary from 6 rounds of running and two big finals, it didn't happen.

I think the two teams are more or less evenly matched , JA perhaps slightly faster at full strength but not enough to overcome any error in exchanges. If they ran 10 races it would probably end up 6-4.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      Cant say that at all as lane 1 to lane 6 has no visual contact, especially lane 6.

No one wants to say the obvious...VCB was weak in no form whatsoever, and ET looked tired, in that she didn't demolish Felix on the backstretch.

What the hell is up with Veronica?
      VCB messed up. Stop, forward and reverse this video at the Elaine to VCB handover. VCB reached for the baton too early outside of the zone and Elaine refused to give it to her until she was inside the zone.

http://www.jamaicaolympics.com/archives/13110
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Yeah

Comment

In truth,yes and that kills me,they had to rerun their qualifying race ,so we have no excuse.

Ahhh sah.VCB and Elaine were too slow for me.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
          X