• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relay predictions

Any takers on the forum?

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
    Any takers on the forum?
    4 x 100m predictions. My top 3 teams are Jamaica, US and Britain in both relays. However, I am very respectful of Canadian De Grasse and his 3 Jamaican teammates, that is like having two Jamaican teams in the men's final. A Felix to Gardner nervous change over could spell disaster for the US again. I have some concerns about Yohan Blake versus Gatlin but Bolt will clean up any mess. Jamaica Women (Gold), Jamaica Men (Gold.) Who wants to call Silver and Bronze?
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
      4 x 100m predictions. My top 3 teams are Jamaica, US and Britain in both relays. However, I am very respectful of Canadian De Grasse and his 3 Jamaican teammates, that is like having two Jamaican teams in the men's final. A Felix to Gardner nervous change over could spell disaster for the US again. I have some concerns about Yohan Blake versus Gatlin but Bolt will clean up any mess. Jamaica Women (Gold), Jamaica Men (Gold.) Who wants to call Silver and Bronze?
      Nice Time.
      We just served notice in the women's 4x4. We looked very strong and so was the US. The 4x4 W will be an epic battle.

Comment

W: Ja, Us, Gb
        M: Ja, Can, Gb
        Peter R

Comment

Great win by USA women. They were the better team today.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
            Great win by USA women. They were the better team today.
            I think we had a baton change problem in one of the early legs.

Comment

Working...
            X