No announcement yet.

David Warner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh nuh answer mi question is his contract terminated?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

for the third time YES...as stated by the WICB to Darren Bravo in this statement:

"Clause 9.3.1 of your match/tour contract provides that in default by you in respect of your obligations under the contract, WICB may in its absolute discretion cancel the contract by written notice to the Cricketer. In light, therefore of your breach of your obligations to WICB in clause 4.7.2.2 of your match/tour contract, the letter serves as a written notice that your match/tour contract is hereby cancelled."

Comment

Ok. That information is news to me. If there is a disciplinary hearing then WICB may still have a say because all cricket associations are members of and subject to the constitutional documents of the WICB

I accept though that I was not aware that a letter was sent using that language. I think termination is extreme in this case, it is within the power of the WICB and they probably have a defensible position but personally it seems extreme

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X