Things we take for granted .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things we take for granted .

I'm actually speechless. I am looking for words. I am very impressed. This morning (yesterday), we went to G.C. Foster, where about 2,600 athletes were there, and the sheer size of it was humbling, and coming here at Kirkvine and seeing a grass track - the first time I am seeing a grass track; the passion and the fervour, the dedication of the staff, athletes, coaches and officials are just impressive," said Gers. "That's what makes Jamaica so great."

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...ve-discussions
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Wow
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Mi a tell yuh, is like im see a ghost.

Kirkvine and seeing a grass track - the first time I am seeing a grass track

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Is he coming to Champs?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

thank me later
          Attached Files

Comment

You soon see grass track mek a comeback like vinyl! Maybe that's the secret to the Jamaicans success, they run on grass!
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Just curious , wouldn't it be cheaper for the Big boys to develop a grass track ,level the field ,plant the grass and irrigate it by building a water tank .

Ahh mean 400k us

Comment

We are star struck.

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/...xec-Gers_86737

Comment

"That's what makes Jamaica so great."

has Carl(a) Lewis been here to check it out? has he ever been to champs. True him cannot come now but has he ever? and to want to speak so authoritatively aboit Jamaica and things Jamaican ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    I'm actually speechless. I am looking for words. I am very impressed. This morning (yesterday), we went to G.C. Foster, where about 2,600 athletes were there, and the sheer size of it was humbling, and coming here at Kirkvine and seeing a grass track - the first time I am seeing a grass track; the passion and the fervour, the dedication of the staff, athletes, coaches and officials are just impressive," said Gers. "That's what makes Jamaica so great."

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...ve-discussions
                    Ok ...it's noice of Babylon elements to find JA great in a few things...in this case running up & dung inna sunhot very fast. Nutten nuh wrong wid dat.

Dat revolution started 100+ years ago when a few MORE fortunate schools got together to form competitive Champs...which spread to most others in the 1960s-1970s. The rest... as they say...is history

The Lesson: World class achievements can actually be developed out of cooperation & focus on a defined mission via our schools & students....Very noice lesson well executed in practice...With no substantial GOVERNMENT/POLITICAL input in sight

Now...why don't schools cooperate on the VASTLY more important mission of improving the workforce & upgrading education to meet 21st Century demands?????

Some may say we already have dat...i.e. Schools Challenge That's a 1960s model... woefully inadequate even for its 1960s era founding...A DEAD PARADIGM

Today SC is merely a stage for ridiculous media puffery & preening about swotting & regurgitation of "general knowledge"

21st Century VALUE of Schools Challenge = a BIG FAT ZERO

Can't we create the same world class outcomes of 21ST CENTURY RELEVANCE in education & national development... by similar cooperation & focus as we show in running around inna sunhot????.

i.e...By creating 21st Century-ready competitions in key education disciplines??????

Thereby unleashing and channeling the ferocious competitive spirit of Jamaicans for a valuable purpose??????

YES WE CAN...BE STRONGER TOGETHER...and...MAKE JAMAICA GREAT...for the FIRST time...achieving PROSPERITY

Stand by....Fortunately.. we have a TEAM..that WORKS...and a PLAN

HELP IS ON DI WAYYYYY!!! TOOT!!! TOOT!!!! ALLLLL ABBOOOAAAARRRRRDDDDDD!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by Don1; January 28, 2017, 01:00 PM.
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post

The Lesson: World class achievements can actually be developed out of cooperation & focus on a defined mission via our schools & students....Very noice lesson well executed in practice...With no substantial GOVERNMENT/POLITICAL input in sight

Now...why don't schools cooperate on the VASTLY more important mission of improving the workforce & upgrading education to meet 21st Century demands?????

Some may say we already have dat...i.e. Schools Challenge That's a 1960s model... woefully inadequate even for its 1960s era founding...A DEAD PARADIGM

Today SC is merely a stage for ridiculous media puffery & preening about swotting & regurgitation of "general knowledge"

21st Century VALUE of Schools Challenge = a BIG FAT ZERO

Can't we create the same world class outcomes of 21ST CENTURY RELEVANCE in education & national development... by similar cooperation & focus as we show in running around inna sunhot????.

i.e...By creating 21st Century-ready competitions in key education disciplines??????

Thereby unleashing and channeling the ferocious competitive spirit of Jamaicans for a valuable purpose??????

YES WE CAN...BE STRONGER TOGETHER...and...MAKE JAMAICA GREAT...for the FIRST time...achieving PROSPERITY

Stand by....Fortunately.. we have a TEAM..that WORKS...and a PLAN

HELP IS ON DI WAYYYYY!!! TOOT!!! TOOT!!!! ALLLLL ABBOOOAAAARRRRRDDDDDD!!!!!!!
                      Just do...nuh man?
                      When have you organized a coming together and attempted to influence those you should? ...not one time but tens of hundreds of times? Double dun pan di wuk nuh star???
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                        Just do...nuh man?
                        When have you organized a coming together and attempted to influence those you should? ...not one time but tens of hundreds of times? Double dun pan di wuk nuh star???
                        LOL...Suh Elda...

When man ah try wid peeple fi 100s of times as yuh seh...an' di peeple dem flop wi...askordin to yuh wi juss smile up wi face an' double dung pon wuk?

Elda...ah machine wi name? Wi nuh muss get vex an' bun out di heathen & yapper dem? Whe yuh affi seh to di Yapper dem? Dat dem fi double dung tuh?

But ah wha dis Elda
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Reminder: Astro Turf anyone ?

Comment

Working...
                          X