• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Relays from Bahamas start tonight

Stream supposed to start at 6:50 pm Eastern
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQoM...ature=youtu.be
    Peter R

Heat 2-Do you think had Elaine Thompson (the starter)gave it her all,the record would have been beaten from then?
    Jackson definitely ran well,all the runners increased the lead on their leg.

I think Elaine anchored the team in the finals because they wanted to beat the record and therefore would not run the risk of having baton exchange problems.
    Dat lickle short girl packs a wicked punch.

Comment

Verdict-world domination ,those ladies are going to reign supreme for many years.
      Amazing!!!

Comment

Trouble in the Jamaican Barrack's

http://trackalerts.com/videos/yohan-...m-set-up/38656
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFoP...nLjJlleDQUAg-6

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I have to say these World Relays are a great addition to the Track and Field calendar. Very entertaining and an opportunity to see events that are not run at he international level very often.Really hope JA gets to host a few of these soon.

All in all I am satisfied with the JA performance given the team that was sent. We are entering a transistor phase, wins won't come so easy for a while.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I heard the bahamian P.M begging the IAAF to make Bahamas the annualy destination for this event,then I heard that if it wasnt for Jamaican fans in the stadium it would have been empty because, bahamas flopped in the 4x 400.

I cant wait for Jamaica to get this thing , hopefully we market it properly, they have to have an allocation for forgein/tourist visitors to give the impression that it is a mosaic , granted a small one , given our fervent suuport for T &F.

It is coming to Ja, I forgot the commentary by the Jamaican is only matched by the best , Ato Boldon .

Stange fruit - sports, music, culture,food - all in Kgn.Do we know how to sell it ? and of course Air B &B...hehe

Comment

Loved it :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS6GXziqoTI

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRY...gj0wy-98GavBKQ

Comment

Wow I love that mixed 4 x 400m. With proper marketing, Jamaica can easily fill stadium or at least Grand stand with paying spectators.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

*transition, not transistor Damn autocorrect
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Totally agree with you both. Put some Friday and Saturday night entertainment along with it and it would be a great weekend to market to T&F fans home and abroad.

Comment

bahamas buy that medal

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                        X