Dont know why I cant reply directly to Yutties post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont know why I cant reply directly to Yutties post

Anyways...cycling has been the most drug infested sport for years...I cnat fathom why a man with one ball can be so effective AFTER battling cancer and losing a nut and still bet all the 'able bodied' man who never had to fight a potentially fatal disease.

The fact is cycling has forced the drug agencies to completely rethink their strategies...it was cyclists who perfected the science of blood doping for example.

There was a story in Sports Illustrated some time ago that spoke about a poll done among elite cyclist where more than 80 percent said if they could take a drug that would allow them to win an Olympic gold medal but would kill them within five years, they would still take it.

Yuttie..I am glad you are man enough to fess up and remember these things.,..time is a hell of a thing, soon you will discover more truths that I had said.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Just a pity that the American cheaters might get away with it. I'm glad they found a way to detect blood doping because at one time, that one was giving them problems.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Your dislike for America and things American know no bounds.

Why don't you burn your American diploma as further protest?
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

American diploma?!?! HAHAHA!

I was taught by Indians and other foreigners and most of the people in my classes that matter were not American. The school just happened to be in the USA.

American diploma!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X