X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Cricket coming to the U.S.

Was sent this article today:
    https://www.bizjournals.com/washingt...a.html?ana=twt

GSV in February entered into a $70 million licensing agreement with the United States of America Cricket Association for the rights to Twenty20 cricket
    lol...a month after USACA was expelled by the ICC...makes no sense

http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news...et-association

Comment

why?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuh plan to go to any in ja?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

how can they partner for the rights to Twenty20 cricket with an agency that has been expelled from the ICC? Not suspended...expelled?

The decision, of course, comes after the lack of cooperation from USACA in the efforts to unite the cricket community in USA. The ICC had pointed out that the cricket community in the country is 'severely fractured' and USACA doesn't 'genuinely exercise authority over the sport in the USA'.

Comment

CPL? yeah i go every year...yuh never see me on TV last year...dem feature me inna di crowd...

Comment

Good question. At one time CWI was 'responsible' for cricket in the US. Maybe in the interim this is again the position?

Comment

Yuh did catch a ball?😂😂

Comment

i wish...a bredda was dancing in the row behind me and the camera zoomed in on me...bere phone call & text i was getting for days from people who were watching

Comment

Working...
                  X