Dear Usain Bolt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Usain Bolt

Thank you for all you have done for Track and Field. You have MESMERIZED us with your unbelievable performances, RESTORED our faith in the ability & triumph of the clean athlete, and ENTERTAINED & THRILLED us with your showmanship, sportsmanship & pure joy.......You're one of a kind, and I had the pleasure of seeing one of the greatest athletes of ALL TIME.

Thanks again, and I wish you ALL THE BEST in your future endeavors.

Let me emerge from my corner where Mr. Bolt has put me for so many years. His retirement has given me a voice again - C'mon U.S.A., Let's Go!!! We need to make up for all those @ss whoppins Jamaica has handed us.

Comment

This sounds ends like a 'but your services are no longer required, good luck in your future ....'

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
        Let me emerge from my corner where Mr. Bolt has put me for so many years. His retirement has given me a voice again - C'mon U.S.A., Let's Go!!! We need to make up for all those @ss whoppins Jamaica has handed us.
        HAHAHA.....
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Hope the new generation of US Athlete learn to be tackful and respect others the way Bolt did when he lost.

Also learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK-uwtnIfFU
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X