All Celtics fan....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Celtics fan....

Big up unnu chest, we missed it in the Draft but we caught the big fish- Kevin Garnet IS in Celtic Green Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Add the big ticket to Paul Pearce and the other new aquisition Ray Allen is poised to make a run at their 17th NBA title come next June.

We tired of being the beating stick of the Eastern Conference and we want to go right back to where we belong...at the top.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Well lets look at it this way. Ray Allen has not played 82 games in 4 years. Paul Pierce is also miss the bulk of the last two seasons. Now they game up 7 scrubs to get this done they have absolutely NO depth.. Let hope the big three stays healthy...

Comment

True and Celtics also sent a couple players to Seattle for Ray as well but I am thinking they must have some more plans to get support.

Danny Ainge and Doc Rivers are a good team.

An aside I called my mother in Boston this morning and she was over the moon, talking bout she will get a chance to see her first Celtics title since she moved to Boston in '94.

She has seen the Patriots win multiple titles and even the Red Sox, now time for the Celtics.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Well I hope mommy dont get dissapointed. Pray that Ray allen stays healthy. The window to win in Bean town is now very short, you are salary laden and cant pay anyone unless $$ is not an issue. Its going to be very competitive. New Jersey, Toronto and New York has improved. A healthy Dwade in Miami and the Desiel still make them the favourites. The east definetly got more interesting.

Comment

Working...
        X