• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track season in full swing , Cbar

with a record.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1vW1vbf2c8
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Awesome
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

It look like last year was KC best year to win champs. One would think after going so close, they would be able to challenge Cbar this year. So far it nuh look like Champs will be close. C Taylor seems to be properly rested this off season. As I said 2 years ago he was used too much and it affected him last year but he and his coaches seems to have learned from that. Looking for some impressive times from him this year.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Champs is won or lost ...ON THE DAY!

Dont ever be fooled by early results as coaches play chess with their prospects...cards close to their chests.

Comment

Mi KC cousin say it dun before it start, Cbar im say !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Man a weh do yuh. Please don't set your curse on my school. KC a hide their athletes and it will be close.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Weak heart,how yuh fi hide from warm up meets?

Comment

No matter what them a hide, these times are very good that CBar putting down.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X