You are in a world class atmosphere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are in a world class atmosphere

You are in a world class atmosphere where they pay more attention to what you are doing. So it makes feel like if they can do it, I can go out there and become the next world class athlete that excel in the sport. I think I was lacking that atmosphere in Auburn. To see that I’m training with a world champion, who is ranked number one in the world, I know now that I can do it too.”

#Coming off the slight hamstring injury, Strachan said she’s eager to get into Australia to start her quest to get back to the prominence that she was coming out as a Rising Star of the IAAF in 2012. She said she’s learnt a lot of life changing lessons that she help her to live up to the expectations that were ahead of her,.

http://www.tribune242.com/news/2018/...as-fast-enoug/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Working...
X