The World Championship is set to start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The World Championship is set to start

soon and i am not seeing any buzz about it. Will it be televised here in the US?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

is it on Sports Max? if not, is pure games.....!!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      soon and i am not seeing any buzz about it. Will it be televised here in the US?
      World Champs - Where do we see it?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

CVM-TV is good!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

TVJ and TVJ Sports Network.

Jamaica is a great place for watching sports! Especially sports that matter. No baseball, no American football, no ice hockey and no poker.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            TVJ and TVJ Sports Network.

Jamaica is a great place for watching sports! Especially sports that matter. No baseball, no American football, no ice hockey and no poker.
            I switched to TVJ. The feed is fantastic! There is also the added bonus of a voice (among the team of commentators) that for all intents and purposes (I swear it is...) is Jamaican.

Comment

Hahahaha

My wife saw this post and you had her cracking up.

Comment

I second that Karl, I heard that voice on Sportgrill recently talking T&F... soung kinda speaky spoky, but I know that is a Jamaican.
                Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                Mitty

Comment

Den suppose mi did give one joke?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X