RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

well done veronica campbell! congratulations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is some more data from the mens 100m. Keep in mind that Gays PR is 9.84. You understand what I am saying?

1 5 1100 Tyson Gay USA 9.85 . 0.143
    2 6 347 Derrick Atkins BAH 9.91 (NR) 0.137
    3 4 717 Asafa Powell JAM 9.96 . 0.145
    4 9 857 Olusoji A. Fasuba NGR 10.07 (SB) 0.130
    5 8 302 Churandy Martina AHO 10.08 . 0.180
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

whenever i see these women sprint, i think of 10.49

it is so ridiculous, it will never be broken in our lifetime... unless there is another of the undetected designer drug being used...

re-dq-lous... 10.49
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

"Only 3 and 4th place runners do them best times in Olympics"

What was Merlene's most consistent place in the olympics and worlds?
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

photo finish?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

dat have NUTTEN to do wid good memory.....di man wid di worses' memory woulda remember dat!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

And also the European records in the sprints. White East German girls, not one or two or three, but several!, were running 10.8s and 9s on a regular. People like Marlies Gohr, Marita Koch, Katrin Krabbe, Silke Moller, and Heike Drechsler who was just last week voted to some big IAAF position. I just hope is not doping control! Yesterday, the German entrant had a personal best time of 11.36 or something like that!

And let's not forget the Olympic Champion, Yuliya Nesterenko, who amazed us with sub 11 times thru all the rounds. She has been "injured" since then!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuhseeit!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X