Big up Shericka Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big up Shericka Jackson

Elaine can post better times than she did, seems out of form.
    One thing for sure, she (even in her best form) had no chance of catching Shericka after they emerged from the bend, and really gave her best to place second seeing Asher-Smith kept her on her toes.
    The peculiar thing is the line position of the three runners coming on the straight.
    With a good start, Shericka can be a game changer in the 100, she has the strength after straightening up.
    I hate emojis but here is one for you Shericka Jackson,

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    Elaine can post better times than she did, seems out of form.
    One thing for sure, she (even in her best form) had no chance of catching Shericka after they emerged from the bend, and really gave her best to place second seeing Asher-Smith kept her on her toes.
    The peculiar thing is the line position of the three runners coming on the straight.
    With a good start, Shericka can be a game changer in the 100, she has the strength after straightening up.
    I hate emojis but here is one for you Shericka Jackson,
    Ditto!
    Clap har!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Great run by Shericka but don’t sleep on Elaine. I must say that Shericka looked strong and relaxed in that race. Jamaica National Trials is going to be a humdinger. The women sprint is so deep that many are going to be heartbroken.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
      X