RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My predictions for the women 200 and 100...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My predictions for the women 200 and 100...

W-200m.
    1)Shericka Jackson 2)Shelly-Ann
    3)Elaine Thompson
    ET is out of form for the 200, Shelly-Ann will make it interesting but the Shericka will likely catch and pass her on the straight.

W-100
    1)ElaineThompson
    2)Shelly-Ann
    3)Shericka Jackson

Shericka would be a viable contender if only she was as good a starter as Elaine, the latter of course pales in comparison to Shelly-Ann.ET's ability to turn on the afterburner will undo Shelly-Ann.
    It is highly possible, all three athletes will set a personal best for the year, I have ET clocking 10.59.
    Now as to why ET will disappoint in the 200, she is totally focused on the 100.

I think Shericka is going to spring a major upset. I don't think SAFP is going to run the 100m finals. I think she'll just do the rounds.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I would've preferred if she did not participate, but both Elaine(totally focused on the 100) and Shelly have their minds on breaking the WR, Elaine can do it, and just maybe entering the event gifts Shelly-Ann some necessary tweaking to go after the record later.
      I hope Shericka does not false start in the 100(she likely will if Shelly-Ann is in the race), as I am looking for her to record a PB.

Comment

Shericka winning the 100m is no surprise to me. She worked on her start by running the Indoors earlier this year and the evidence of her form was in her last 200m race. Yohan Blake is a surprise though.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Shericka had something else in mind. Never heard of Nelson before. It is crazy the time run in our trial and even junior could win in almost any other country in the world.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If I was Shericka's coach, I would advise her to work more on her start.
            I do believe if she does, she will have a sizable lead in the first 20-25 meters.Is as if she stands up quickly after starts, whilst Shelly-Ann runs out of the starting block in a crouch position for the first 15-20 meters then becoming upright, she invariably has the lead by then.My guess Shelly-Ann's way is the faster way to cover that short distance.
            I made all the above posts within mere minutes after watching the live races.Maverick must have posted his video hours afterwards, his view is very much identical mine.
            I have tremendous respect for his knowledge ergo I am flattered to say the least.
            I never thought Shericka would beat Elaine yesterday, that was a shocker. I think Elaine is somehow in terrible form.
            Kemba Nelson is definitely someone to keep an eye on.

Comment

Comment

The roof is on fire!
                As to the other two medalists, they both showed sportsmanship by warmly embracing Shericka.., with Shelly-Ann imitating it, a welcome move with regards to the 4

Comment

Working...
                X