RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shelly-Ann and Elaine have rendered me unable to..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelly-Ann and Elaine have rendered me unable to..

..to make a calculated guess that Shericka will win the W100 m in the upcoming competition.
    let us start with 8 wonder of The World Shelly-Ann,her decision not to compete in the 100 was unhelpful.Whereas Shericka's time in the 200 is outright convincing, that is not the case regarding the 100, Shelly routinely runs times mirroring Shericka's Nat...
    At the very least, if Shelly-Ann was in the race, if Shericka won, it would be faaar less convincing.
    I say Elaine is out of form but I am now leaning towards what others are saying, she is holding back.
    Twice in as much races, I have seen her muster up enough speed to secure second and third, where was THAT overdrive to beging with if winning was prioritized?
    So I will gift myself three options, blame the two acclaimed ladies.

1)Elaine 2)Shelly-Ann
    3)Shericka

1)Shelly-Ann
    2)Shericka
    3)Elaine

1)Shericka(she is already running sub 10.70, that is why she was disappointed... nationals)
    2)Shelly-Ann
    3)Elaine

For the good third eye it's, yes, I still feel Elaine's form is questionable.

I have no bone in this fight, I am actually looking forward to the W 4

I am a Shelly man, I hope she will win the 100, get a medal in the 200,its obvious she was playing possom in the 200 at trials. Shericka is Shellys threat in the 100m because she is being soley focused on by Franno. Elaine is off form or out of form and that could be because she left Franno. We could sweep the 100 and 200 in my opinion.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
    X