RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shericka Jackson's Coach Speaks out on WR ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shericka Jackson's Coach Speaks out on WR ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgFB075ozcI
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

There is always that ambiguity about what he says, it borders being annoying.
    It is a tactic admission that ,at this stage, Shericka is a work in progress, at some point, he will be able to speak with certainty.

I finally figured out who will win the W100, first place will go to Elaine.
    The eureka moment occurred when I rewatch the 100 meters final of our nationals, Elaine turned on the overdrive in a bid to finish second and, in doing so, at the very least, matched Shericka's highest speed , the gap never increased.
    Elaine is the better starter, and can easily achieve Shericka's highest speed.
    It gets worse for Shericka , Elaine's real competition will come from Shelly-Ann.

PB for Shericka and Shelly-Ann both doing under 10.7

Comment

S/b tacit and not "tactic"

Comment

Shericka has always been the worst starter, that's why she took part in 60 m races this season to improve her start. Elaine is out of form , is it due to her new coach ?

If Shericka start improves , Elaine will have to pray she can catch her for 2nd.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I was of the opinion that Elaine is out of form but I am convinced she was merely being conservative, she sacrificed the LIKELIHOOD of winning a gold medal or two because she intends to give optimum effort at the World Champions because she feels she can beat or equal the WR.Someonce contesting the WR really give a better account of themselves at the nationals..
          MY change of view isn't because she did it before(poor showings at our Nationals...only to commandingly take a couple of gold medals at the World. ), it has everything to raising her effort in the final 1/3 of the race in order to secure second place at our national trials. She summoned speed matching Shericka's highest in the race, the gap became constant.Where was that for the first 3/4 of the race?
          ​She was holding back, Sir X .
          Shericka and Elaine have an unorthodox way of being in the set position(on your mark, "set", go),they are clearly more upright than normal, the consequence is they lose propulsion,the very force from pushing off the block. I believe that is a strategy they were advised to implement by their coach, Francis, he sees it as being advantageous.
          The thing is I can't see how one can improve an execution that is fundamentally flawed to begin with, but I will defer to the experts, maybe taller sprinters do that.
          What Elaine did in order to become relevant is have longer strides thereby taking less steps to complete the 100. It is remarkable because she maintained the same turnover in achieving that feat, her foot touches and leave the turf the same time as Shelly-Ann, I think the decider is she generates greater foot lifting force .
          Francis has just started, the sky was s the limit for Shericka.
          Tan deh feel like dem can run down and catch Shelly-Ann if she has one of her spectacular starts, they will need an additional 5 meters to accomplish that.

Comment

I agree with your closing sentence, Shelly is ready, she a Perch !.

Comment

Working...
            X