• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, here is my list for Budapest w100m

1) Shelly Ann Fraser Pryce
    2)Shericka Jackson
    3)Talou
    4)?

Was hoping Shelly would run 10:74 today, but I think in both of her outings, the tracks were particularly slow, her margin of victories, and the time clocked for her competitors factored in my conclusion.
    As fast as I am concerned, she is already running 10:76.
    Sha'carri running down Shericka and nipping her at the line is the stuff fantasies are made of, after all, the race only started there for Shericka had it been a 200m , she clearly has the stamina to find a higher gear...
    It is true that Sha'carri has a remarkable closing speed but, at best, that speed will only ensure Shericka not widening the gap.
    Talou wants to be a Shelly Ann, and I suspect she is highly disciplined.
    Sha'carri has really done well this season, she has emerged as the top female sprinter in the US, but she is in the wrong era, it is VERY competitive this season .

Shericka finished third, Talou won and Dina Asher came second.p
    It is obvious Shericka wasn't trying to compete, and was lucky to even get third.
    Her coach plan is to give her rivals a false sense of security, with an eye on Shelly.
    More interestingly though, I saw this kid from Africa (Tobago) run dung Lyles, it seems the motherland is the next Jamaica regarding sprint.
    Lyles barely won , I have never seen a race in which he was at the mercy of the finish line not being further.
    ​​​

Comment

Working...
    X