Poll: Live Video Webcasts of JA World Cup Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Live Video Webcasts of JA World Cup Games

How much would you pay to watch a live video webcast of a Jamaica World Cup game in your home.
    1. No, I am absolutely not interested.
    0.00%
    2. Yes, I would pay up to J$750 (US $10)
    64.29%
    3. Yes, I would pay up to J$1100 (US $15)
    14.29%
    4. Yes I would pay up to J$1500 (US $20)
    21.43%

The poll is expired.

As I said before, the JFF could nottake this upon themselves to do as they are bounded by a collective CFU agreement which requires splitting of monies earned from broadcast and TV rights. They could talk CFU into coming together and making all their games available by this method, thereby keeping their current agreement in place and providing an avenue for fans from the other Caribbean countries to be able to view their teams' games.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Agree Tilla,we have webcast of WCQ"S already available...It's better for Burrell aproach warner for the priviledge to Broadcast using Nationwide as the sole Media from jamaica.In other words to broadcast Jamaica/CFU games in Jamaica.This will be good for NNN and Jamaica on a whole...

This task is not impossible its takes planning,as I was saying the other day Lance whittiker of RjR use to do it in the eighties,NNN the only AM/Digital station can reach a wide audience.I get it where am at in Flarida VIA 700mobay HD.

Note: This task would be for away Games only
      Last edited by Pepsi; October 17, 2007, 09:36 PM.

Comment

I am going to webcast my corner league matches from bickersteth

WE love talk bout what can't be done and not what can be done

WE need to spend more time on the latter and go back to GARVEY.

Self Reliance a dweet nowadays and we need fi work pon our though process as without confidence we are twice defeated in the race of life

A full time we start THINKING differently

Comment

Working...
        X