Japan 4, Egypt 1
    Morocco 2, Namibia 0
    Tunisia 1, United Arab Emirates 0

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
    Costa Rica 1, Haiti 1
    El Salvador 0, Trinidad & Tobago 0

USA 1, Switzerland 0

Guatemala 3, Mexico 2
    Do the score foretell our Reggae Boyz may once again find it extremely difficult to get to the HEX?

...forget about qualifying?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Do the score foretell our Reggae Boyz may once again find it extremely difficult to get to the HEX?

...forget about qualifying?
      No it does not!
      The Reggae Boyz will return with renewed vigor and a "must qualify for the Motherland" mindset. This mindset will be so steadfast to see Jamaica's football return to it's former status. This will further be fueled with scorn for the previous administration and what they have done to them.

Now since I sound like the naive patriotic soothsayer that I am. I will go on further to say that after the 4 to 6 or more friendlies that the Reggae Boyz will play from November until next year. The Boyz will win the 08/09 Digicel Cup and qualify for the Gold Cup.
      Now here's the mindbend : Jamaica will finish second in the Hexagon and qualify for the Motherland.
      Okay naysayers! Your turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
        No it does not!
        The Reggae Boyz will return with renewed vigor and a "must qualify for the Motherland" mindset. This mindset will be so steadfast to see Jamaica's football return to it's former status. This will further be fueled with scorn for the previous administration and what they have done to them.

Now since I sound like the naive patriotic soothsayer that I am. I will go on further to say that after the 4 to 6 or more friendlies that the Reggae Boyz will play from November until next year. The Boyz will win the 08/09 Digicel Cup and qualify for the Gold Cup.
        Now here's the mindbend : Jamaica will finish second in the Hexagon and qualify for the Motherland.

It is not impossible!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I & I ah'gree!! Faaward on tuh Madda Africa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
            ok I heard you,'Mindset for the Motherland.' they will have to past the second stage first.Can you Guess who we are going to play?

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
              ok I heard you,'Mindset for the Motherland.' they will have to past the second stage first.Can you Guess who we are going to play?
              Hmmm! Okay! Let me build on your negativity. The Reggae Boyz will play Mexico, Honduras and Haiti.
              I hope you don't get a heart attack from now.

Comment

That's not concacaf as I know it,here is the Grouping without any surprizes.

Group A:
                USA
                Canada
                Haiti
                Jamaica

Concacaf have a way to place Two former Teams in there last seeding (2004) ;hence,jamaica was seeded with the USA most likely this will happen again,Canada have been playing with Costa Rica in the past three outings so expect them,Haiti I give the edge to be in our Group.
                Last edited by Pepsi; October 18, 2007, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Date USA Canada Haiti Jamaica
                  Sep 07 18 54 83 96
                  This is the latest Ranking from Fifa for the Four Teams(comparing) Jamaica may slip -4 to hit the 100 mark.Haiti will improve 2 or five places, Canada may remain the same and USA also...

New Ranking...
                  USA 18
                  Canada 54
                  Haiti 79
                  Jamaica 100

Comment

Working...
                  X