RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International Friendly: Ghana/Reggae Boyz -The door is open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Friendly: Ghana/Reggae Boyz -The door is open!

Armstrong House
    Washington
    Tyne & Wear
    NE37 1PR
    England
    Tel: 0044 191 418 0206
    Fax: 0044 191 418 0208
    Email: info@gbsportsgroup.com

10th October 2007.

Mr Crenston Boxhill
    President
    Jamaican Football Federation Ltd
    20 St. Lucia Crescent
    Kingston 5
    Jamaica
    West Indies

Dear Mr Boxhill
    Re: International Friendly
    I am writing to you further to our correspondence regarding the proposed International friendly match against Ghana.

I understand that you received correspondence from the English FA stating that the Match could not take place due to the London Metropolitan Police were not bale to sanction the Match due to short notice.

As an alternative the Ghana Association had agreed to stage the match in their own country but for internal reason we have now been notified that this is not possible and the proposed game will not take place. We have asked the Ghana Association to put this in writing to us so I can forward a copy to you.

May I apologise the inconvenience that this will have caused. I am afraid that there were too many external influences that prevented this Match taking place.

However, with more time on our hands I would be interested to look at arranging a match for the Jamaican Federation on one of the next FIFA dates (November of March) in London. If you would be interested in this opportunity could you please indicate this to me at your earliest convenience.

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Yours sincerely
    Mark Gibbon
    GB SPORTS

Source: JFF
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Burrell say him nuh know dem people yah and dem can go jump inna di sea. When him assume office him will organise and arrange him owna sinting dem!

Thank you very much!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

but if this was an official document why are there so many obvious typos?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

It was official.

Gamma, they are Ghanians! What did the Nobel professor and Maudib say about Africans again?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo, nuh need fi embarrass the people dem. How yuh so prejudice and assume sey Mark Gibbon is a Ghanaian. Gibbon is a Scottish or English name, and Ghanaians tend fi have African names.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

him could be a yardiee too.

Maybe a Lerory Gibbons bredda. Memba him did do a few wicked tunes.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

gibbon is also the name of a type of ape...from southern asia

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So.....if humans evolved from Apes, why are there still apes around?!

Comment

those apes are evolving....in time they too will be humans!

anyway yuh naw guh draw mi tongue to make any comment about jawge. i absolutely refuse!!!

Comment

If they cant compose a letter , how dem fi promote game.. Mek them leggo. Wi nuh need the middle men..

Comment

Working...
                    X