Bora need to step up or step out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bora need to step up or step out

It took him nearly nine months fi go a England/ Him shoulda do that from the first month at the helm to go and watch and meet a few players.

The national team has been inactive and if is even a camp or two him shoulda have.

How many US based player him see and don't tell me the college ballar them can't make it as you see how some college balla a step up in the MLS and now the US national team amongst others. The latest is Adu(sp) from Toronto side.

Jamaica can't afford to pay TD fi do nothing, A hope Bruce Golding a watch that and either step pon JFF or Bora toe. The achievement in Jamaica football since hiring Bora has been dismal and I doubt this was what Boxhill had in mind when he hired him.

It nuh matter how much exposure or experience he has, our program needs his class and touch that many here saying he has and it is time to step up to the plate. The vacation is over now, time to report to the OFFICE.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Wachit assasin. You makin' too much sense.

You will upset the BOX thinkers. They will bex wid you.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Assassin and HL.....what is your guys fascination with Bora? What do you expect him to do? Draw blood from stone? What exactly is he suppose to step up to? If the ReggaeBoyz are not getting games whose fault is that? Bora's? - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

what Bora is currently doing we could have done it by ourselves.

TK you think if Bruce Arena or Bradley had Bora record and nuh call or see all a him top players in 6 month after taking over you wouldn't be calling for his head under any condition?

My facination is not with Bora is the fact that we are 100 on FIFA list, Paying a TD 1 Million $$$ for nothing, there are no camps, no games, no coaches seminar, him not working with the youth teams and just collecting from a dormant JFF. I have nothing more to criticize about Bora as if you ask me he is simply on vaction for a million bucks.

If things nah get better him need fi do the honarable thing like the Air Jamaica president, too much money for absolutely nothing.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          what Bora is currently doing we could have done it by ourselves.

TK you think if Bruce Arena or Bradley had Bora record and nuh call or see all a him top players in 6 month after taking over you wouldn't be calling for his head under any condition?

My facination is not with Bora is the fact that we are 100 on FIFA list, Paying a TD 1 Million $$$ for nothing, there are no camps, no games, no coaches seminar, him not working with the youth teams and just collecting from a dormant JFF. I have nothing more to criticize about Bora as if you ask me he is simply on vaction for a million bucks.

If things nah get better him need fi do the honarable thing like the Air Jamaica president, too much money for absolutely nothing.
          What Bora is currently doing we certainly could do ourselves Assassin no question.

The argument can be made that his salary is too much but that is neither here nor there in the step up or step out argument.

We have hardly had any matches since Bora has come aboard. If the JFF is unable to secure games then to place blame on Bora makes no sense. Now if we had been playing games on the FIFA open dates and he did not call in his strongest squad at least a couple times I would be with you and say he is joking around. Since we have hardly played any matches the blame lays at the feet of the JFF.

It is not Bora who is on vacation it is the JFF. They are the ones who have decided to shirk their responsibility of organizng matches. When we start playing games regularly like a normal national team then we can asses whether Bora is on vacation or is improving the squad.

Seriously, am I the only one that is embarrassed that the we can't organize one half ass friendly match against anyone on planet earth? I feel like I am in the twilight zone where everyone finds it normal that we miss FIFA date after FIFA date and then turn around and wonder why we can't get past the hex or win one dibi dibi Gold Cup. - T.K.

Comment

I won't even talk bout the JFF. My problem with Bora is he knows what is going on and damn man even if you act like you doing something.

Call a few coaches togather and teach them something.

play even a parish eleven and say something to the fans now and then.

The man is doing none of these and that is my problem with it.

Comment

I won't even talk bout the JFF. My problem with Bora is he knows what is going on and damn man even if you act like you doing something.

I hear you Sass. We just have to remember that Bora was brought here with one goal and that was to qualify the senior team for world cup. All the other stuff we'll have to do on our own.

I have always wondered why the JFF has never organized a match against an MLS team or two. Look at Toronto FC. What a perfect friendly that would be to take an all local squad to.

On the way back down get a game with El Salvador in DC at RFK. That game you bring the overseas boyz. You'll get 25,000 fans easy for both matches.

On the way back down you get your 3rd match and play Miami FC with an all local squad again.

Kill 3 birds with one stone. This could be done in 8-9 days.

I wish they'd look to the states more often. They would find that between the MLS, A-League and central american teams they could get their fare share of friendlies as they slowly build back up the prestige of the program. - T.K.

Comment

the problem with them and the states is they used some promoters who promise them a lot and just couldn't deliver anything, I don't know if how many games they have done before but based on crowd in Atlanta and South Florida it has been disappointing so they are afraid.

If it was CB or Downswell was head coach now we would be killing them so I advocate equal treatment.

Comment

If it was CB or Downswell was head coach now we would be killing them so I advocate equal treatment.
                  Agreed. - T.K.

Comment

T.K. and Assasin: I would elect either of you for JFF president. Both of you--clearly more cranial than visceral.

Maybe it's your 'foreign' exposure.

Now watch how a certain clique gwine kuss unu off by callin' you idiots. The same clique done call me fool fool when i broach the same subjek.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Sass: I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

Just consider this if you are hired to move a desk and your boss has not a desk...and, he finds nothing else for you to do and or tells you to not move unless he says so...who should be blamed/who is at fault for your collecting your salary and sitting around?

Now if your Boss is the Boxhill JFF...
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Maybe that is the difference with me. If me can't contribute or see any progression in the future it is time for me to go.

Bora is better than to sponge pon a job, He should just simple tell the JFF when them get serious them can call him. You support paying Bora for what he is currently doing?

Comment

Maybe that is the difference with me. If me can't contribute or see any progression in the future it is time for me to go.

Bora is better than to sponge pon a job, He should just simple tell the JFF when them get serious them can call him.
                          Many are they how would sit and take the milk and honey!

You support paying Bora for what he is currently doing?
                          I do not think there is be one single solitary Jamaican who would! I am Jamaican...and, a Jamaica football fan to boot!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Bora must not be blame for Boxhill's short comings,The recent U23 defeats in Port au Prince and lack of international friendlies is cause by JFFs mismanagement of the National Program patience guys,patience.

Comment

Come on gentlemen, why is everyone knocking Bora. It is up to the JFF to arrange these matches not Bora. If you employ somebody to do a job, then it is up to you to keep them busy. "Tek de money Bora"
                              Wadadah (peace & love)

Comment

Working...
                              X