Naminirt........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naminirt........

Hey bossman have not seen you around in awhile but just wanted to say that I was very impressed by two of your boys this weekend.

Firstly Scott Sealy was a terror for the Wizards in scoring is brace. He was all over the field and had a great match.

Also I would love to know what do you think of Colin Samuels? Even though his team struggled mightily with injuries and the insane goalless drought I thought he was a bright spot. Such a strong and explosive forward. Everytime he touches the ball you expect something special to happen.

Do either Sealy or Samuels have any kind of chance with the T&T national team come qualifiers? - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
    Hey bossman have not seen you around in awhile but just wanted to say that I was very impressed by two of your boys this weekend.

Firstly Scott Sealy was a terror for the Wizards in scoring is brace. He was all over the field and had a great match.

Also I would love to know what do you think of Colin Samuels? Even though his team struggled mightily with injuries and the insane goalless drought I thought he was a bright spot. Such a strong and explosive forward. Everytime he touches the ball you expect something special to happen.

Do either Sealy or Samuels have any kind of chance with the T&T national team come qualifiers? - T.K.

Then if dem impress yuh ... what would you say about the player at Sunderland? If he has some better wingers crossing the ball for him ....
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Then if dem impress yuh ... what would you say about the player at Sunderland? If he has some better wingers crossing the ball for him ....
      Well it is not fair to compare them to a player playing in the EPL as there is no camparison. Kenwyne(sp?) is playing chess......Samuels and Sealy are playing checkers. I was just curious if either of the two T&T reps in MLS had any chance at taking part in qualifiers based on their play in MLS. No way would I suggest that an MLS player should get a nod over an EPL player. That would be silly. - T.K.

Comment

TK - Kenwyn Jones was at W/cup, a former MLS, Scott Sealy and Colin Samuels are as you say explosive players. Samuels in particular will kick with either foot....and expect all of them to be in the programme at sm time when W/Cup qualifiers start.

Comment

Did you see Kwane Jones? Him really getting better and better with each game. Score a rhatid header and was a constant threat.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
            TK - Kenwyn Jones was at W/cup, a former MLS, Scott Sealy and Colin Samuels are as you say explosive players. Samuels in particular will kick with either foot....and expect all of them to be in the programme at sm time when W/Cup qualifiers start.
            Thank you sir Exile. It will be fun to see this current crop of MLS guys going at it during qualifiers. I feel comfortable in saying that this has been the best MLS season to date. Quality from top to bottom has been very good. I give all credit to the Don Garber for changing the format. It has really led to intense matches all season. The players are better off for it. - T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post

Well sealy fell out of favour with wim at the last digicel cup cause he played poorly ... so darrel roberts is ahead of him now, he plays in holland. Collin samuel aka sammy has a chance but he is on the blacklisted players who took the ttff to court... his best positon is on the left wing for trinidad and tobago i dont know why mo plays him up front.. Sealy is good enough to make the team though

Well we lost robbie findley to the USA cause TTFF stick ...

Comment

There is no more 'blacklist'...ALL players can play. Whe yu live?

Comment

A suppoter called in a sports show on saturday he said he spoke with the national coach and he stated that even though the blacklist has been lifted the players have not been made available by the ttff....

remember exile the ttff claimed they got 18 million in sponsorship however the players showed proof that the ttff actually collected 173 million ... Watch out fuh burrell but at least you all can vote him out .... camps/warner is untouchable

Comment

..and Warner now wants to be Prime Minister.

Comment

Working...
                    X