RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In defense of Village United. HOLD UP BOSS, Let's be fair!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: In defense of Village United. HOLD UP BOSS, Let's be fair!

Westman (8/8/2006)I cant believe all of you gobbledygook and crap. I am stunned. You really do not understand the issues and you attack the business managers ability out of pure ignorance. I know all involved including the ones you suggested. The ones at Village are proven ssuccessful business managers. The others cannot follow them in business.Karl do not let ignorance lead you into suppositions and assumptions which unfairly demean people's abilities and efforts.

If Village, like some other communities, had the government build them a facility, the playing field would be level. Well it wouldnt ecause other teams would still be without. A small market team like Village has to meet payroll that can compete with the top teams who have huge game day draws and much better facilities. They are at a huge disadvantage. You dont know the facts but you decide to disparage. I am not hot, just disppointed you. I thought you were more reasonable.
    I am sorry that to me is nonsense. I do not care if these guys are a set of Bill Gates. They have failed Village. Why should it be the government must give them anything?

What has the government given you or me in our businesses...that others have not got? Why should you if you were in charge of Village suddenly believe government or anyperson or entity should give you a hand-out to aid the success of your business. I would wager a bet if they were obvious successess no one here would be giving the government praises?

The guys have failed here! ..and, it matters not if they could out manage me a million-fold. They have failed! Full stop.

...and, I will not post on this matter in this ongoing discussion type way....again. People are getting hot under the collar and OJ at least has become personal.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

RE: In defense of Village United. HOLD UP BOSS, Let's be fair!

Is who a dis Steve an' Glenn dem an' Jerome? Dem mussi mad! Westman, hold tight no seh nutten... badmind some a dem badmind.

Comment

Working...
      X