lazie that Rooney, Tevez combination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lazie that Rooney, Tevez combination

seems to be a wicked one. I love how the ball roll against Villa last weekend. Them play some wicked short passes.

Just don't go overboard and talk bout best inna Europe, but it has great potential as long as they both stay on form.

Ronaldo better watch it cause Nani not too bad.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    seems to be a wicked one. I love how the ball roll against Villa last weekend. Them play some wicked short passes.

Just don't go overboard and talk bout best inna Europe, but it has great potential as long as they both stay on form.

Ronaldo better watch it cause Nani not too bad.
    The Killing Twins seems to have worked out an understanding. Personally, I want to see one of them play with a typical #9 striker ... like a Saha, Berbatov or a Zlatan. However, as it is ... dem doing dem ting.

Ronaldo nuh have nothing fi worry bout. Him play on one wing, Nani on the other.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie the thing is Rooney can shoot from way out, and that make him deadly while Tevez can be a goalmouth rat when needed.

Then what bout the aging Welchman?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Lazie the thing is Rooney can shoot from way out, and that make him deadly while Tevez can be a goalmouth rat when needed.

Then what bout the aging Welchman?
        hehe .. you did mention a Nani in your initial post? The aging Welshman replacement is already there. The replacement for Scholes is already there.

Tevez and Rooney can create problems for defenders, but the few .. very few games Saha played, he pushed back the defense because as a true #9, at times he plays close to the last defender, hence creating gaps between the opponents defense and midfield.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
        X