• Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: RIP Courtney Livingston

Bwoy Peter,

I choked up too.

Comment

I keep hoping this aint so.. Rest in Peace and God speed to his friends and family. This really puts life in perspetive..

Comment

Larger than life. Rest in Peace Courtney.

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

Rest in Peace Courtney....You're legend lives on

Comment

Read the post a few hours it was posted..still find it difficult to post...hope Courtney knew I respect the very ground he walked on. Meant so much to so many.

Life SUCKS!

Blessed

Comment

This is a complete SHOCK to me and am saddened this weekend because of the news. I consider Courtney a friend and we have always been gracious to each other and always had good banter when we have linked up both in S Florida and Jamaica

Courtney, You Will Never Walk Alone

Mexxx
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

WHICH COURTNEY???!!!....what yuh talking about?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Is true mi breddah. Di lord giveth and the Lord taketh.

Comment

REPOST: Courtney's Picture (1998)

Courtney is in the middle, in the blue shirt. Mosiah is on the left, and Ohene is on the right.

This picture was taken in 1998 at Railway Oval, on my first trip to Kingston.

Comment

I'm at a complete loss for words! My heart is so heavy. the father knows why he called courtney home so early even though it remains a mystery to us all.

courtney, the consummate GENTLEMAN....a gentle giant and a man who loved his country!

i miss him.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Right now I am in tears. I am currently in England and just before I left the States a mentor and someone I admire died from an heart attack and now to just long on and see Courtney has passed.

Man this is ruff, I am speechless. I can only wish his family all the best and the man has dedicated his life to some good causes he believed in.

Courtney you will be sadly missed. I am truly sad and home my forum all the best in dealing with this. I am at a cafe right now so I will long on later when I can.

Again all the best to the family.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Courtney's Signature Saying (contains profanity)

When JFF screws up, such as arriving late at the stadium; or provides 3 towels for 22 players;

When Horace Burrell and Jack Warner use the CONCACAF office to screw JFF;

When Horace Burrell and his gang pull some kind of procedural stunt to gain control of JFF instead of letting JFF try to conduct business, remember Courtney's signature saying:"

"THIS IS COMPLETE AND TOTAL F**KERY!"

Comment

REPOST: Courtney, Mosiah, and Ohene Story

On my first trip to Kingston in 1998, Courtney, Mosiah, and Ohene carried on a non-stop, full tilt argument about soccer. This became very valuable knowledge later on.

I last saw Courntey when USA beat Jamaica 5-0 in a friendly match in New York. Several of us went to a 24-hour truck stop near Giants Stadium.

Courtney was trying to guess the European accent of the hostess. He tried about eight different countries. The hostess said it wasn't on the map. I asked "Greece" and she said I was right.

Courtney asked how did I know. "In Milwaukee, we have more Greek restaurants than Athens. If you walk in an the first thing you see is the dessert case, its a Greek restaurant."

Note: At these Greek restaurants in Milwaukee, you can get a complete meal for around $10.

Once again, the discussion of soccer became very loud. The hostess tapped me on the shoulder and asked me if there was a problem.

"No," I said, "they're arguing about soccer. There was a game at the stadium. This is all they do, argue about soccer. They are not happy unless they are arguing about soccer."

Comment

king jah know, all now i can't come to it. mosiah ring i early saturday morning and show i what a gwaan and is like i cant accept it all now. i dont know what to say. for now is just more love and more strength to the family. not only will you "never walk alone" you will never be forgotten either!.

love eternal mi bredda!!
                              Blessed Love

Comment

Its a shocking new,but in the midst of life we are in death.LORD THY PURPOSE WE CANNOT SEE,BUT ALL IS WELL THAT IS DONE BY THEE. Walk good Courtney,and may you find eternal rest

Comment

Working...
                                X