What was Fergie thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was Fergie thinking?

It was clear from the first half what needed to be done. At halftime, Fletcher should have been pulled, bring Ole up front, put Ronaldo on the right and push Rooney on the left.

Pull Oshea fi Carrick. How can you pull the man that was capable of setting up a goal? I hope he now sees the problems due to his inactivity in the transfer market.

Suh it guh still, yuh win some and yuh lose some.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: What was Fergie thinking?

Just big up Arsenal and let us move on! That play round with ball in mid field by Ronaldo caused the goal. A so ball play a yard.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Yes unuh need to move on as it could almost have been two inna unuh skin.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Sorry gentlemen, I'm not talking about the goal, I was referring to how the team played for most of the game.

Theyplayed bad against Spurs and were lucky to win, worse against Celtic and was even luckier to win and they play 'worsah' yesterday and deserved to lose.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie (9/18/2006)Sorry gentlemen, I'm not talking about the goal, I was referring to how the team played for most of the game.

Theyplayed bad against Spurs and were lucky to win, worse against Celtic and was even luckier to win and they play 'worsah' yesterday and deserved to lose.
          Some say you only play as well as your opponents allow you to play!ManU ran intoa GUNNERS team that would could not be denied VICTORY!

Go GUNNERS!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X