Balla and Tilla,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balla and Tilla,

me affi say it .. that Drogba goal was simply stunning! It appears even Drogba was stunned to see it go it.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Balla and Tilla,

I haven't had a chance to see it as yet. I watched Manu/Arsenal sattiday mawnin. I think Fox Soccer Channel will be carrying a rebroadcast on Tuesday. I will have to catch it then.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

<DIV>Absolutely fantastic goal! Even Courtney would not have been too upset losing that way.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Meanwhile, Liverpool had several close misses, but they have not changed the rules of the game. Looks like one of those seasons. Maybe they could combine a St. Thomas bath with a visit to pay the Big Man some respect.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Tilla see the goal here

http://www.soccerblog.com/2006/09/vi...he_goal_of.htm

Comment

doesn't surprise me..drogba is doing as he has been doing...even last season when the man was injured and came on as a sub his class was there for all to see...all balla did get jittery (if him remember).

drogba is boss and class!!! he economises his touches and maximises the effect all this while running hard whether on defence or attacking...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thanks. Amazing, simply amazing goal!
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

yuh notice that from Brasil pass through and

keep a lecture/class. Ball improve in the EPL? Don't look for England to play Brasil anytime soon (people need their job) WiBrasil literally ah beg wi fi come mek dem teach wi how fi playfootball. No sah, is only Europe can discipline and teach wi. From I was born

Comment

Working...
              X