**** man whole day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** man whole day

if it wasn't fi di **** foolishness the mobay man dem ah keep up I wouldn't inna office now .

why me mus always suffer when unuh do them thing yah ??

RE: **** man whole day

I take it you are addressing the proposed boycott as "the $%$#^%$# foolishness?

Suh if a dat ebryting settle?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

suh dem seh .

hold on deh how come yuh ah guru and me ah rucks ???

is wha diss faada , mi nuh rfeall in ah nuh more country man ting with unuh yuh nuh so smaddy fic mi status overnight .

Comment

Happy to hear it is settled...

...an di guru sinting?

nuh watch nuh face a jus because mi a drive up an dun di site fram before hit release.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I am glad to hear it is settled. I did not advocate any boycott or demonstration. My posts were solely to address what I thought were some very erroneous assessments about Village United.

I dont have a problem with Arnett or Courtney....well just one little problem with Courtney and we just agree to leave it at that since it dont have anything to do with football, and who to tell, maybe it clears up in a few months (LOL).
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
          X