Tings look brite pon di arizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tings look brite pon di arizon

Oh yes, let me get mi words right and approach dis! I want to treat it like a fan is suppoz fi. Cause dis is royal...so royal...and reggaeboyz football is expected to be nice again.

After the failed Boxhill administration, and botched TD salary, Mr Burrell is a welcome sight. Now I expect to see a resurfacing of some missing ole timers like: Portia, Trini, Winsome, JRay, Apollo, NBX, Seuss, Tanpanilong, USAForever (or was that Rhone), Fan-Attick, HoJo, Gyallis, Legend, Jak Tar, Ohene Blake, Q, Skeng, JDD, Dweetsweet, Nemesis, East London, Siya, Countcoolout, My Youth, Ranger, St Bess, Dragon, Matter, Archie. Rhatid cup!! Anybody remember Mike? Yeah Mon, Mike whe use to play di Devil's Advocate and come up wid all kinda negativity genst di reggaeboyz? Zeppo do you know Mike?

Yes I, ball nice again. It's so royal!
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Ditto with the wish!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
    X