Whamp'n TO HVIEW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whamp'n TO HVIEW?

Just to change the Burrel topic a little. HVIEW was beaten 2-1 by a Surinamese Club. They took the lead through Hue but that other team, whatever their name is, equalized and scored the winner via a penalty in the last minute. Whamp'n to yuh side Mo? Mi a tell u say a eediat side star yuh nuh believe mi? Tell Hue fi put in a transfer request and come to a real football team, Portmore United!! Right now HVIEW is almost certainly eliminated out of the CFU club championship. First round exit?? Damn, I'm sure that not even Village would get knock out in the first round.

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
    Just to change the Burrel topic a little. HVIEW was beaten 2-1 by a Surinamese Club. They took the lead through Hue but that other team, whatever their name is, equalized and scored the winner via a penalty in the last minute. Whamp'n to yuh side Mo? Mi a tell u say a eediat side star yuh nuh believe mi? Tell Hue fi put in a transfer request and come to a real football team, Portmore United!! Right now HVIEW is almost certainly eliminated out of the CFU club championship. First round exit?? Damn, I'm sure that not even Village would get knock out in the first round.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Damn I read the table wrong you actually do have a chance. The team that beat u will have Puerto Rico next. Hope that PR win, which is likely. The team also tied with the team HVIEW are to play tomorrow. All HVIEW have to do is win by probably 2 or 3 goals and yuh deh pon di way, that is IF it's not head-to-head they are using for tie-breakers.

http://www.concacaf.com/viewCompetition.asp?id=217

^^click dat fi di standings.

Comment

I don't think Portmore or HV going anywhere in this competition. The entire CPPL has to be raised.

But not to worry, Simoes is back in a hurry!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Will he have time to lft the PL and carry the team to Africa all in one swoop? Dont foergt he had enough time the last trip and did not do it.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X