Chelsea to reward Drogba with £90,000-a-week deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea to reward Drogba with £90,000-a-week deal

Chelsea striker Didier Drogba is being handed a stunning new contract.

The Mirror says Drogba, 28, who has two years left on his current ?60,000-a-week deal, is having discussions about a new ?90,000-a-week contract.

Drogba was Mourinho's first major signing for ?24million when he took over two years ago and the Chelsea boss has been fiercely loyal to the big centre-forward.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Chelsea to reward Drogba with £90,000-a-week deal

After that rahtid goal against Liverpool Sunday ... him deserve more ... much more.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

OK I will give him credit for that one but he is still Drogbish in my books.

Maybe if he wears his hair like a regular black man I'll like him more.

Comment

Well, a nuh him one. Saha did have the creme hair thing until wha day and Diarra of Real Madrid have a jerry curl deh.

Mi nuh too like him either, but trust me ... dah goal seem to have goal of the year lock already.

Comment

Working...
        X