Damian Stewart, D (QPR)
    Omar Daley, RB (Bradford)

Ricardo Gardner, LL (Bolton)
    Rudy Austin, DM (PMU)
    Cappo Williams, CM (WHouse)
    Jermaine Johnson, RL (Shef.Wed)

Ricardo Fuller, F (Stokes)
    Luton Shelton, F (Shef.United)

Note: Glad to see Cappo get another look at the national level. He was always a very talented linkman but that gunshot to his foot set him back a bit. Rudy Austin will do well in the holding mid. position.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

I could live with that side for a start.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

No say Pepe Wash up, him gwaane be liability
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Let me give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe the games I saw him in were not good games for him.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Gardner at LB

Tyrone Marshall in front of Goodison.

Stephenson as DM and a natural attacking Midfield Player (Demar Phillips) on the left.

Comment

With all due respects to Demar Philips, yuh nuh see he was not included in the team? THe man is naming his side from who were selected, not from a dream list.

Comment

8:2 Ratio In Full Swing.

Ssssup 'ole Farmah
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I Agree With You Tilla. The Last Few Times I Saw Goodison, He Was A Few Steps Slower...

With Todays' Young Legs--it Would Not Take Much For These Players To Leave Goodison Standing Lead Footed.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

LOL!
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Rafe Wolfe is going to surprise many people...watch out
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

My starting eleven

ANY 11!!!!! Mi just glad fe see de program back on track and de real "big men" in de squad. We could be playing a All-star Manning/DaCosta Cup team for all I care. As i said before, these 2 matches are just for show to jump-start the program. Let's roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

What I think would be useful is for Tappa to use two completely different teams to play both matches. That way everyone will get a realistic chance to show their worth. At this point, a victory should not be the priority.......well maybe for Tappa, with him being a first-time national coach. These matches should be viewed as just a "run-out" for the players. Let everybody knows that the program is back.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Demar was a suggestion as the attacking LM... if he is not called I suggest Cambell-Ryce.

Anybody know why Demar Phillips was not called.. he was a standout in the games at the office.

Comment

Cappo williams is a dapper centre have seen him played in the Bronx(NYC) very skill player,for his size he can be a havoc to others.Simoes will know how to exploit his talents.

Comment

that right there is our problem. Our defense running down man too much instead of reading the game and play ball.`
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X