Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big up the coaching staff

and the big man Tappa.

It seems as if they picked Defense first. The two games I like the defense. They started the game with very good defense and I like how monday they put Tyrone Marshall over on the right, That spot can be his his or Nosworthy if we have the full slate of defense.

Certainly Pepe should he was not done. I hope the youngsters see how you man mark and play calm. As the first game Shavar played a good game, the fact is his contribution is often forgotten as he has no frills. There was not a lot of fooling around in defense, you either pass it out to the midfield or if you in danger you kick it away.

The midfield last night needed a steadying force last night but we made use of our speed and height last night which is good.

There is space for another good center forward, if King step up then great.

Now we can play a few more games before the end of the year, it maybe local squad but we keep to keep something going.

Big up again to the coaches and players.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Yes sass agree,The defence was solid and this further enhance my argument that Pepe should be given the Captaincy of the Boyz is present made a big difference.HL u r right Jamaica playing the 442 format works well.

Sass I would like to touch on the last line of defence and chat bit on Ricketts.
    knowing the weather he made a huge save in the first half,Brilliant for the amount of water that was on the field.Sass Ricketts is close to 100 games with Bradford city so he's the most experience Goalie Jamaica have currently.
    When last have Ricketts play on a loosing RBZ team?.

Comment

Working...
    X