My 2 cents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2 cents

Let me first state that I recognize that this is not much of a test for the team. However there are some interesting observations to be made:

Demar Phillips and Dane Richards can be very effective attacking options. Look forward to seeing them with King.

I see more playing tino space than I have seen in a while and much better quality scoring options created.

The defense is still questionable.

It will be interesting to see whether we can find as much apace against a quality opponent.

Again much better raw material for the Coach to come.

Not sure exactly Tappa's role here, but so far so good.

When you say defense.. what do you mean ?

Team defense or the back four ?

Team defense has been very good.

Comment

Under the Simoes era it seems we had to keep everyone in our final third to maintain defense. The approach seemed very compact, not pretty but effective, in staving off some of our most techically advanced opponents. The downside was that we could never mount very useful attacks. It was always the long ball out of defense to Burton or Lowe, with very little support.

The defense so far has been able to spread themselves wide and even move up into attack. I want to see if we can keep that up against a US, TnT or Mexico. Guatemala gave us alot of room that these teams will not give us.

Comment

Tappa's role is two fold- Great PR ploy by Burrell to bring in more paying fans and to hold the fort till they can pry Simoes from the Brazillian team he is coaching right now.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

When Simoes come... Tappa haffi start coach from on the field...

Comment

Simoes coming to coach Masters League team tuh..blouse and skirts he will be earning his salary then...
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Do some research on World Cup Squads ranked higher than Jamaica has ever been.

Tell me if you find players over 34.

Y'all need to raise the level.

The ignorance being displayed is embarassing.

Comment

Working...
              X