Who do we play next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do we play next

We will need to continue with the preparation and the next fifa date could see a Rene or some other manager in charge. I think we should now look to play some of the following teams that will help our rankings improve quickly.

Canada
    S.Africa
    Turkey
    Sweden

Next FIFA dates February/March so any games would be with the local based players
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

I think now we work with the fifa dates as much as possible . Local camps with local players. There is a lot we can learn and get better on. Fitness is one thing. Also when will they call Obrien Whyte in the senior team? He physically ready.

Comment

Why would fitness be a problem if we are in the middle of our football seaosn and all the local based players who are up for selection plays in the Premier League?

I say this based on the conflicting reports we get re the fitness of certain Harbour View player who the coaching and fitness staff at the JFF says breaks down on tours but then he plays for his club.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

That was the last JFF, so he might get some reprieve now.

Wait, him nuh play fi a farin club suh him corner dar...him corner nuh have nuh light!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL!!!!!
            I notice Tappa did not look on him at all, maybe we need to interview Tappa and ask him why
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Lol !!

Comment

How much influence yuh tink Tappa had in choosing the squad?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

not much I am sure...he did manage to get his boy Geddes into it and even in the game last night but I am sure he was given a list.

I am sure when Jawge sees this he will tlel us that the invitees were all Tappa's idea.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

I understand your question. I share your concern that a fit player from the CPPL is not a fit player of any reasonable benchmark.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                      not much I am sure...he did manage to get his boy Geddes into it and even in the game last night but I am sure he was given a list.

I am sure when Jawge sees this he will tlel us that the invitees were all Tappa's idea.
                      Geddes looked way out of his league last night. Don't know if it was a case of nerves but at that level you have to grab your chance with both hands or feet in this case.

Comment

Yesterday I was going to ask those who went to training if he was still in Kingston on my tax money but I forgot.

Good youth at the CPPL level but not sure he is ready for that step up yet...but Tappa might have buckled under pressure from the Seba fans to take at least one player from the west
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

If is not one ting, is anedda. No quality, no fitness, no coaching, no discipline, no professionalism, no...

Time wi can look at a player, regardless of the league, the age or the country, and assess whether he is good enuff.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But let's not kick him to the curb too soon. Afterall, Mario Harrison, Nicholay and di rest of them got tons of chances to impress.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yes but while they might have shown some thing I doubt Geddes have any contribution to make at that level..let us see whether the new TD ever calls him back
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X