X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Bradley nets hat trick in Dutch league

Bradley's hat trick powers Heerenveen

American's trifecta keeps Heerenveen near top of Dutch table

Michael Bradley's hat-trick helped fourth-placed Heerenveen remain on the heels of Holland's big three clubs with a win at the expense of FC Groningen.

All six goals came in the first 41 minutes as a Goran Lovre own goal and Bradley's first gave Heerenveen a 2-0 lead inside seven minutes only for two Erik Nevland goals to level matters.

Bradley then struck two more goals to complete his treble and see Heerenveen move within five points of leaders Ajax.

(continue)
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

1st goal

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Comment

2nd goal

- Xavi

Comment

3rd goal

- Xavi

Comment

Nice! I did not know he was playing in Holland.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

A very good player with a ferrocious long-range shot. I think he went to Holland right when his dad was fired from the MetroStars job.

A genuinely good addition to the USA's midfield.
            "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

The little i have seen of him, I must agree. He is shaping up to be a good player. Good thing his father showed belief in him and played him against the calls of nepotism from some people.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yup!
                Good...and, with potential to go faaaar!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Are these Jamaican players? Why are their achievements posted on this forum? Whats the agenda here?

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                    Good thing his father showed belief in him and played him against the calls of nepotism from some people.
                    Good point.

And you wouldn't believe how many U.S. fans are still crying nepotism. Sad.
                    - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by DweetSweet View Post
                      Are these Jamaican players? Why are their achievements posted on this forum? Whats the agenda here?
                      Why don't you read the description of this forum?

"Forum for general discussions on Jamaica and world football. Non-football posts will either be moved to the correct forum or be deleted."
                      - Xavi

Comment

Dweet, you know if I had my way...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Huh? Now mi know say
                          yuh nuh know ball. Did you see him against Brasil? Guess what he did against players with superior technique?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                            Huh? Now mi know say
                            yuh nuh know ball. Did you see him against Brasil? Guess what he did against players with superior technique?
                            Jawge are you on crack dude? The kid played very well against Brazil. What I want to see you comment on is how the US U17's beat up on their Brazillian counterparts over the weekend. After what Freddy Adu did to your boys at the U20's you better start some sack cloth and ashes to rhatid. - T.K.
                            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

I hate all Red Bull players.

After saying all that the kid looks good! Glad to see him save himself from the black hole that is the Metro Frauds. It is amazing to see him get his shooting boots back. During the U20's for whatever reason it just was not there for him. Now he's firing on frame from all over the field. He will definitely start in the Olympics. - T.K.
                              No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
                              X